22 May 2015

Punishment and Pleasure 處罰與愉悅,總是一體兩面


Evelyn: "Tell me something"
Cynthia: "There's so many things to tell you.

Far too many things.
But I can start with
how much I love you...
and how happy I am
that you're here with me.
How happy I am..."

Evelyn: "Talk about the other things."
Cynthia: "I'm not happy with you at all."
Evelyn: "Really?"
Cynthia: "Really."
Evelyn: "What have I done?"
Cynthia: "It's what you haven't done.
You haven't been a good maid.
...
You're mine now."

Evelyn: "Keep talking.
Say something else."

Cynthia: "You haven't washed my panties recently.
Nor have you polished my boots.
If you want to be a good maid,
you have to do these things a lot more.
Otherwise, you'll be punished."


~ The Duke of Burgundy
(喜歡BDSM人士都應該看的口袋片單)

電影中的Evelyn
不愛聽愛人Cynthia說我愛你
只愛聽她說自己是個多不乖巧的女僕
還有那麼多事情沒有做到令她滿意
這樣的自己是多麼值得被處罰
聽著聽著
Evelyn竟就達到高潮了

愉悅,
很多時候是伴隨著處罰而來的
處罰產生的苦痛
因而有著其獨特的價值








No comments:

Post a Comment