29 Aug 2010

Punishment 當打屁屁不再是處罰(主人版)

Because whipping/spanking is a reward for you, it can't be used as a punishment as well, so you need a different method of being punished. So, because you like and enjoy your sex, I will punish you by not letting you have any sex. There is a problem with this though, by not leting you have sex, that also means that I will not have sex, so to punish you I will be punished as well!
打屁屁對你來說是一種獎勵,所以你需要不同的處罰。因為你很喜歡享受性愛,所以不能獲得性愛可以是種對你的處罰。不過這種處罰有個吊詭的地方,那就是處罰你的同時也會處罰到我自己...。

To make sure that this is a punishment for you and not a punishment for both of us, I will coninue to have sex even when you are not allowed to! Sometimes if the punishment is to be severe, I will even have sex in front of you when you are not allowed to have sex. The problem with this method of punishment is that to make it effective, there needs to be someone I can have sex with. So another female is needed to make this punishment work.
為了讓這個處罰只是對你而不會聯帶處罰到主人我,所以在你被處罰的期間我也會繼續保有性生活!如果是很嚴重的處罰,我可能會在你的面前和別人性交。為了讓這樣的處罰有實踐的可能,嗯,很重要的一部份就是找到一個可以一起實踐的另外一個女生。

No comments:

Post a Comment